Of the older Divisions, the Hundreds of Aylesbury, Risborough, & Stone formed the Three Hundreds of Aylesbury, containing 27 Parishes.
The Hundred of Stone at 1316 contained Dinton, Haddenham with Cuddington, Great Hampden, Hartwell & Little Hampden, Great Kimble, Little Kimble, Stone, and Upton. Dinton Parish spread into the 2 Hundreds of Desborough and Ashendon, the Liberty of Moreton being in the former and Aston Mullins and Walldridge in the latter Hundred.
Practically no change has taken place in the bounds of the Three Hundreds since Domesday Book, but the Parishes of Cuddington, Little Hampden, Hulcott, and Lee are not named in the Domesday Survey. Marlow, however, seems to have been included under the Hundred of Stone in the entry of Walter de Vernon’s Lands, but this was probably merely an omission of the Heading of Desborough Hundred, since elsewhere in the Survey Marlow is placed in the last-mentioned Hundred.
The Parishes contained in the other 2 Hundreds varied, however, at different times; in 1316 the Hundred of Aylesbury contained the Parishes of Aston Clinton; Bierton with Broughton; Buckland; Ellesborough; Halton; Hulcott; Lee; Missenden, Gt Missenden, Lt Missenden; Stoke Mandeville with Hallinge; Weston Turville; Aylesbury with Walton; & Wendover.
The Hundred of Risborough contained the 4 Parishes of Bledlow, Horsenden, Monks Risborough, & Princes Risborough.