Of the older Divisions, the Hundreds of Aylesbury, Risborough, & Stone formed the Three Hundreds of Aylesbury, containing 27 Parishes.
In 1316 the Hundred of Aylesbury contained the Parishes of Aston Clinton; Bierton with Broughton; Buckland; Ellesborough; Halton; Hulcott; Lee; Missenden, Gt Missenden, Lt Missenden; Stoke Mandeville with Hallinge; Weston Turville; Aylesbury with Walton; & Wendover.
The Parishes contained in the other 2 Hundreds varied, however, at different times;
The Hundred of Risborough contained the 4 Parishes of Bledlow, Horsenden, Monks Risborough, & Princes Risborough.
The Hundred of Stone at 1316 contained Dinton, Haddenham with Cuddington, Great Hampden, Hartwell and Little Hampden, Great Kimble, Little Kimble, Stone, and Upton.
Dinton Parish spread into the 2 Hundreds of Desborough and Ashendon, the Liberty of Moreton being in the former and Aston Mullins and Walldridge in the latter Hundred.